Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine


I had a little craft ready for my boys to but together this morning.  I incorporated in a little bible lesson (I homeschool so everything turns into school).  We talked about how all the love here on earth is just a shadow of God's love for his bride, the church.  We love him because he first loved us.  And read a story about St. Valentine.



This is a little wall art I am working on for Sophia's room.  I plan to do a little more stitching, maybe a heart and the word "TEA", and then stretch it onto a small frame.




We got Sophia a tea set for Christmas and we play with it a lot with just water.  My husband actually had the idea to hang these shelves and put little hooks underneath to hang the tea cups.


Don't you love piles of beautiful quilts?

No comments:

Post a Comment