Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girlfriend of the father dress

Perhaps you have noticed that my "Kids Stuff" section has been growing more rapidly than others.  Quilts take me around thirty hours, woman's dresses ten hours, but it only takes me one and a half to two hours to pump out a girls dress.  So I guess it's that instant gratification thing.  I am embarking on a new project to even out the scales.  A dress for my mom to wear to her boyfriend's son's wedding.  


This is a loose drape of what the dress will look like.



She picked out the fabric.  When she pulled out the shaggy tassled fabric I wasn't quite sure what to think, but  I think it will work out well as the skirt.  She assured me there was lots of fringe and tassles in the latest Vogue.  I guess I am out of the loop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment