Monday, May 30, 2011

Enjoying Memorial Day



I've been playing with these for a while and haven't quite decided yet.  Most of these fabrics are from Tina Givens and Anna Maria Horner.  The brilliant red (second from the right) would make an amazing kaleidoscope quilt, but also a cute skirt for me and I don't have enough for both.  


My boys and I made a book of all the fun things we would like to do this summer (Thanks Robin for the great idea!)  We decorated a page for each activity.  I plan to put a photo on each page once we accomplish that thing.  Some of the ideas include the zoo, the pool, Kaleidoscope (free crafty place here in KC), Oceans of Fun, camping, riding bikes.  





We have three baby robins in the nest that was built after mama robin picked out my flowers.  That's ok, it was worth it to have such cute visitors.  We also found a baby turtle in the yard today.  We are really enjoying the outdoors right now.  Unfortunately, the turtle won't be for a while.  We put him in a tank in the boy's room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment